Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm excited to re-visit my blog. I will try to update it more often as I am back full force with my dance training and teaching! Moon Belly classes start next week. I am teaching Ensemble classes on Tuesday evenings. I am also begininning my work on my Level 3 this will take a couple years at least I'm sure. My cup runnneth over!

The kids and family are busy as well. Allie is starting her competitive dance season, beginning kindergarten, and is taking swim lessons. Connor is starting 3rd grade and is in baseball taking a break from competitive baseball this fall season. Jorden is in the 8th grade (honors) and is playing football for West.

I know this is quick and not thought out but we are headed to the park! Have a great Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment